Save the Date for Raise the WOOF! – Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 7pm.
Let your talent shine for the animals and join us for our first annual virtual talent show where contestants from near and far will showcase a variety of talents in an online competition – all to benefit the homeless animals of North Country Animal League. It’s talent for a cause and it’s worth the Woof!
ABOUT THE CONTEST
How Do I Enter?
To enter, register using the button link below, start fundraising your entry fee, and create and upload the 2.5-minute maximum video to dropbox prior to April 10, 2021. Make sure your sound, video and audio is clear.
Entrants will reach out to their networks to fundraise their entry fees for submission to the contest. These entry fees directly support NCAL’s Annual Fund which provides shelter, veterinary care, nutrition, TLC and adoption services for our homeless animals in need until they are ready to find their forever home.
Your 2.5-minute video should:
- Feature you at your best! Pick your favorite act that showcases your talent.
- Upload videos to dropbox here.
- Send them in any video format, but .mov, .mp4 are best
- Use the following file naming convention: NAMEOFAPPLICANT_DateSubmitted
- We want to see your true talent! No promo-style videos or miming, please.
- Keep it clean. This is a family-friendly event. Any acts we deem inappropriate for any reason will be eliminated from the competition.
- Make it impressive. We want to see the full breadth of your skills in as tight a package as possible.
- Make it sound and look good! Smartphone audio and video can work fine, but remember to point the camera at yourself, not at your dog or your feet.
- Want to enter multiple times? Go for it! Just submit a new entry form for each category!
What Do Winners Get?
- A viewers-choice panel consisting of audience members will select the top three acts to be awarded 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes.
- Winners will receive cash prizes: 1st place: $1,000, 2nd place: $500, 3rd place: $250 to be sent by check to winners (or team captains) within 30-days of the competition.
- Finalist videos will be republished on North Country Animal League’s website.
The deadline for top tier sponsorship is Friday, February 26, 2021! Please contact us ASAP if you are interested in being an event Sponsor.