NCAL Meals – Free Pet Food Delivery
At NCAL, we understand how necessary the companionship of a pet is for many households in our community. We also understand the financial and transportation hardships that many face today and our goal is to keep families and pets together. NCAL Meals is an assistance program that will provide clients with delivered pet food for their companion animals at no cost to them. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802-888-5065 X101 for additional information.
The success of this programs depends upon the generosity of our community members. Unopened dry or wet dog and cat food can either be dropped off at our shelter location, Tractor Supply or Menard’s Family True Value in Morrisville, as well as Dogs Etc., Shaw’s Supermarket and Mac’s Market in Stowe.APPLY NOW
Terms and Conditions for NCAL Meals:
- NCAL Meals is a program being offered to support our community while supplies last and is based on the continued impact of COVID on our community and supplies. NCAL reserves the right to discontinue this program at any time with our without notice.
- Pet(s) enrolled in NCAL Meals must only be dogs and/or cats. NCAL is currently unable to provide any supplies for other animals.
- Applicants must reside in Lamoille County.
- The purpose of NCAL Meals is to provide support for existing household pets. No new pets can be added to your household while enrolled in the program.
- NCAL Meals program participants will need to re-apply for NCAL Meals at the end of each quarter (March, June, September, December). A feedback/renewal form will be sent to clients with their pet food delivery closer to each of those deadlines.
- NCAL reserves the right to discontinue providing this service if a client fails to comply with the program’s terms and conditions.
- Submit Client Request Form online or download the PDF version here (please email form to email@example.com or drop off at our shelter address: 16 Mountain View Meadow Rd., Morrisville, VT 05661).
- You will receive a confirmation call from an NCAL staff member within a few days of submission to review your request form and animal survey. We will discuss any questions that we have given the information that you have provided and go over in detail how the program works.
- Once you have submitted your application, please wait for a staff member to get in touch to confirm if you have been accepted. You will then receive an approval letter admitting you into the program along with the date of your first delivery and supplies expected.