Isn’t it time to find your next best friend?
Thank you for choosing to adopt! Our goal is to find loving, forever homes for each of the animals in our care. Our staff is here to help you choose the animal that is the right fit for you and your lifestyle. View our adoption process below.
1. View our available animals:
2. Submit an adoption questionnaire
3. Review our adoption FAQs below if you have any questions or thoughts about what to do next.
Pet Adoption Frequently Asked Questions:
• What is the first step in the adoption process?>>>
• Can you walk me through the entire adoption process?>>>
• What do I need to know before visiting NCAL?>>>
• How much are the adoption fees, and what do the fees cover?>>>
• What do I do after submitting an application?>>>
• Where do the dogs and cats come from?>>>
• Are the dogs and puppies potty and crate trained?>>>
• Do you adopt out-of-state?>>>
• What makes the NCAL Pet Adoption Center unique?>>>
Any other questions or thoughts? Please email us at email@example.com or call our Pet Adoption Center at (802) 888-5065 ext. 101.