NCAL After School Program
NCAL after-school programs serve children and youth between the ages of 7 to 14. As a core part of our mission, we strive to nurture the empathy inherent in every child to appreciate, respect and care for all sentient beings and the earth through our humane education programs. Our goal is to help young people:
- Develop critical thinking and accountability;
- Understand themselves better and foster self-worth by recognizing their own abilities;
- Cultivate a sense of connection with animals, other people and the environment;
- Set themselves upon a valuable life path, based on firm moral values and justice;
- Empower them with the tools of information to affirm and act upon their personal values.
Location: North Country Animal League
Tuition: $180/session (each session runs for 6 weeks)
Session 1: September 16 to October 21, 2019
Session 2: November 4 to December 9, 2019
Serving: Ages 7-10 on Tuesdays, and 10-14 on Thursdays
- Space is limited and schedule is subject to change;
- Closed-toed, rubber-soled shoes are required to protect your child’s feet;
- Provide water bottle and snack for your child;
- Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns.
Please register here:
Come find your next best friend!
To date, North Country Animal League has taken in, cared for, and found homes for over 11,000 homeless animals. Connecting humans with animals is what we do best - whether it be through adoptions, education and outreach, or volunteer opportunities. We created this video to show you what you can expect when you come to NCAL to find your next best friend!