Lost & Found Pets
What do you do if you lose your pet:
- Please report any lost animals through our online portal: lost cats HERE>>>; lost dogs HERE>>>.
- If you have found a pet or a stray, please submit an online form: found cats HERE>>>; found dogs HERE>>>.
- If you are missing a dog in Lamoille County contact Lamoille Kennels at 802-888-2469. Lamoille Kennels is the holding facility for strays in Lamoille County.
- Call 802-888-5065 x 101 or email a photo to NCAL (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can post on our Lost and Found animal bulletin board at the shelter.
- Call your local and surrounding Animal Control Officers
- Post Fliers on local bulletin boards
- Call surrounding Animal Shelters, Rescue Groups, and Veterinarians. Post on Front Porch Forum, your Facebook page as well as the following Facebook forums:
Please Remember! Animals can remove collars and ID tags. A microchip is a great option and can make the difference between lost and found for your pet. Please contact your veterinarian for this service, or check for local businesses or organizations that may be offering mircochip clinics in your community.