Follow us on Facebook  Follow us on Instgram  Follow us on Youtube


Home » Services » Lost & Found Pets

Lost & Found Pets

What do you do if you lose your pet:

  • Call NCAL and file a lost animal report – 802-888-5065 x 101
  • Call your local and surrounding Animal Control Officers
  • If you are missing a dog in Lamoille County contact Lamoille Kennels at 802-888-2469. Lamoille Kennels is the holding facility for strays in Lamoille County.
  • Call surrounding Animal Shelters, Rescue Groups, and Veterinarians
  • Post Fliers on local bulletin boards

Please Remember! Animals can remove collars and ID tags. A microchip is a great option. NCAL offers low cost microchipping services. Please call us for more information! 802-888-5065 x 101.


Come find your next best friend!

To date, North Country Animal League has taken in, cared for, and found homes for over 11,000 homeless animals. Connecting humans with animals is what we do best - whether it be through adoptions, education and outreach, or volunteer opportunities. We created this video to show you what you can expect when you come to NCAL to find your next best friend!