News & Events
Annual Report & Newsletters
- 2020 NCAL Annual Report
- NCAL Fall/Winter Newsletter 2020
- 2019 NCAL Annual Report
- NCAL Fall Newsletter 2019
- 2018 NCAL Annual Report
- NCAL Fall Newsletter 2018
- 2017 NCAL Annual Report
- 2016 NCAL Annual Report
- NCAL Fall Newsletter 2017
- NCAL Fall/Winter Newsletter 2016-2017
NCAL in the Media
- Forever Home: Meet Blake
- Forever Home: Meet Pipi & Boba!
- Fundraiser helps homeless animals
- How you can help ‘Raise the WOOF’
- Vermont shelter looking for donations for injured horse
- Help for people struggling to feed pets during the pandemic
- Animal League provides meals for pets, families
- Things get Mirky at North Country Animal League
- Forever Home: Meet Sparrow
- Forever Home: Look Out for Liam!
- Vermont Animal Shelters Work to ‘Catten the Curve’
- Donation allows NCAL to buy 14 acre horse farm
- NCAL was once again voted as the Best Nonprofit in Lamoille County!
- Teaching Compassion to Vermont’s Youngest Citizens
- NCAL Claims Title in the 4393 Awards for Best Nonprofit in Lamoille County!
- Humane Heroes Get Lessons In Caring
NCAL’s Fall Afterschool Horsemanship program is geared toward the advanced-beginner to intermediate-level rider looking to improve their skills in and out of the saddle through high-quality mounted and unmounted instruction. Our experienced instructors meet riders...
The NCAL "Cause for Paws" Raffle is back! Buy your tickets for a chance to win $10,000! Only 300 tickets sold, so you have a good shot at winning while providing critical funds for the animals in need that arrive at our doors! Proceeds go directly toward lifesaving...
Last year was not easy, but we relied on each other and thanks to the kindness of our community, NCAL was able to change the fate for hundreds of animals at risk and the lives of the people we serve. Read our 2020 Annual Report here.
We are excited to announce we will be reopening our Pet Adoption Center doors to visitors and volunteers on July 6th. We have diligently followed the State of Vermont Health Department and CDC guidelines on COVID-19 best practices and now with over 80% of Vermonters...
Tune your guitars and dust off your tap shoes - welcoming acts of all kinds and talent of all ages! Enter our #RaiseTheWOOF virtual talent show for a chance to win a $1000 GRAND PRIZE (2nd prize: $500, 3rd prize: $250), all the while helping NCAL’s homeless animals!...