News & Events
Annual Report & Newsletters
- NCAL Fall/Winter Newsletter 2020
- 2019 NCAL Annual Report
- NCAL Fall Newsletter 2019
- 2018 NCAL Annual Report
- NCAL Fall Newsletter 2018
- 2017 NCAL Annual Report
- 2016 NCAL Annual Report
- NCAL Fall Newsletter 2017
- NCAL Fall/Winter Newsletter 2016-2017
NCAL in the Media
- Fundraiser helps homeless animals
- How you can help ‘Raise the WOOF’
- Vermont shelter looking for donations for injured horse
- Help for people struggling to feed pets during the pandemic
- Animal League provides meals for pets, families
- Things get Mirky at North Country Animal League
- Forever Home: Meet Sparrow
- Forever Home: Meet marvelous Marilyn!
- Forever Home: Meet Little Kitty!
- Forever Home: Look Out for Liam!
- Vermont Animal Shelters Work to ‘Catten the Curve’
- Donation allows NCAL to buy 14 acre horse farm
- NCAL was once again voted as the Best Nonprofit in Lamoille County!
- Teaching Compassion to Vermont’s Youngest Citizens
- NCAL Claims Title in the 4393 Awards for Best Nonprofit in Lamoille County!
- Humane Heroes Get Lessons In Caring
- Giving paws: NCAL brings books, kids and pets together
- Gimme shelter: Rescued pups find homes in Vermont
- North Country Animal League Mutt Strutt
- Kids read to dogs and cats, and it’s good for all
- North Country Animal League Picks Leader
Tune your guitars and dust off your tap shoes - welcoming acts of all kinds and talent of all ages! Enter our #RaiseTheWOOF virtual talent show for a chance to win a $1000 GRAND PRIZE (2nd prize: $500, 3rd prize: $250), all the while helping NCAL’s homeless animals!...
In an effort to bring relief to local pet owners in Lamoille County impacted financially or otherwise by COVID-19, NCAL will provide pet owners in need with food and supplies for their pets through a new community outreach effort, NCAL Meals, starting January 2021....
Mari may have never known real kindness before she stepped off the trailer at the North Country Animal League. This sweet and gentle senior mare came to the U.S. originally from Argentina for a career in the sport of polo. Due to a bowed tendon in her front left leg,...
Read about what has been happening at NCAL on our 2020 Fall/Winter Newsletter here.
NCAL is committed to the health and well-being of our community and staff. With an abundance of caution we have slowly begun to get back to "normal". Animal adoptions and interstate transports have resumed and we are offering a fall after-school horsemanship program...