Thank you for thinking of our animals. The cost of supplies annually is $25,000. Every donation helps.
The following items are regularly needed to care for our animals.
* We are currently not accepting donations of towels/bedding or other used items. Thank you for understanding.
- Gift cards to Pet Food Warehouse (where we can purchase food at a discount!)
- Dog food (both dry and canned)
- Cat food (both dry and canned)
- Dog and cat treats
- Nylabones and hard toys for dogs
- Cat trees (easy to clean)
- Cat litter
- Cat toys
- Paper Towels
- Dishwasher Liquid
- Laundry Detergent (HE only, please!)
- Postage Stamps (Forever)
- 8 ½ x 11 white copy paper
- Dry erase markers (fine tip)
- 15 and 30 Gallon Trash Bags
- Stretch and Scratch Kennel Enrichment Toys
- Kuranda Cat Beds
- Ziploc sandwich-size bags
- Tennis balls
- MOBIL gas cards (for transporting animals)
- Fabric softener sheets
- Tape (scotch, duct, and electrical)
- Liquid hand soap
- Sheets (flat, not fitted) for our kennels
If you are able to, please also consider donating the following items to help NCAL staff members do behavior training and enrichment activities with dogs:
- Step stool
- Wooden box
- Baby doll
Donations can be dropped off in our lobby during open hours. When our Pet Adoption Center is closed, donations may be left outside our front door in the enclosed glass foyer. If you would like a receipt for your donation, please drop off your donation during open hours and ask a staff member to assist you. Thank you!