Examples: She/her, He/him, They/them
*Please note NCAL will not allow riders under 18 years old to leave with any unlisted people unless notified in advance.
* PLEASE INCLUDE NAMES, PHONE NUMBERS & EMAILS
Please read all fields carefully before indicating your agreement to all the terms and conditions below.
1. North Country Animal League (NCAL) assumes no responsibility for any injury or incident suffered by me or my child as a result of participation in NCAL programming either on or off NCAL premises. Neither my child or I, nor the heirs, administrators, executors, and assigns of either shall ever institute, or aid in the institution of any action at law or otherwise against NCAL on account of any injury to my child or I, or their/my property resulting from my/their program participation. I HEREBY RELEASE NCAL, its Board of Governors, Trustees, Officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims for personal injuries to my child/I or loss of or damage to their/my property arising out of their/my activities as a NCAL program participant.
2. I agree to fully and forever release , indemnify and hold harmless North Country Animal League, and the officers and directors (“Indemnitees”), and their employees, owners, riding instructors, and other agents acting on behalf of or for Indemnitees from any and all liabilities due to injuries, death, claims, damages, actions or losses, which may arise out of my, my minor child’s, or my guest’s presence at North Country Animal League Stables or the boarding and handling of my horse(s), including without limitation, ordinary negligence.
3. Except in the event of gross negligence or willful misconduct, I shall bring no claims, demands, actions or litigation against the Indemnitees or their employees, owners, its riding instructors, and other agents acting on behalf of or for the Indemnitees for any economic losses and non-economic losses due to bodily injury, death or property damage, sustained by me or my minor child (if applicable) in relation to the premises and operations of North Country Animal League Stables.
COVID Safety Agreement - STAYING HOME WHEN APPROPRIATE:
1) While NCAL no longer requires masks, we encourage Staff, campers, parents/guardians and visitors to wear one if they experience potential COVID-19 symptoms, or stay home if they have tested positive or are showing symptoms of COVID-19. Symptoms include: Fever or chills; cough; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; fatigue; muscle or body aches; headache; new loss of taste or smell; sore throat; congestion or runny nose; nausea or vomiting; diarrhea. 2) If camper/program participant begins to develop any COVID-19 symptoms during programming, parents/guardians will be immediately called to pick up camper/program participant. 3) Program participants should immediately let our staff know (email@example.com) know if they have tested positive for COVID-19.
Cancellation Policy: Any cancellations or requests to change sessions must be made prior to June 1 in order to receive a refund, minus a $50 administrative fee. Any cancellations or requests received from June 1 until 2 weeks to the start of the session will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations made within 2 weeks of the beginning of the session will not be eligible for any refund. Requests to change sessions will not be permitted within 2 weeks of the start date.
If you choose not to give NCAL your/your child’s photo/media release, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Please Read Carefully Before Choosing Your Option(s):
Payment is due in full at time of registration or a financial assistance application must be submitted for review. CANCELLATION POLICY
In order to make our programming accessible for as many families as possible, we ask those with more access to resources to consider paying more tuition to help those with fewer economic opportunities.
*Please feel free to skip if same as home address listed above