Examples: She/her, He/him, They/them
This information allows instructors to match rider with an appropriate schooling horse
*Please note NCAL will not allow riders under 18 years old to leave with any unlisted people unless notified in advance.
* PLEASE INCLUDE NAMES, PHONE NUMBERS & EMAILS
Please read all fields carefully before indicating your agreement to all the terms and conditions below.
1. North Country Animal League (NCAL) assumes no responsibility for any injury or incident suffered by me or my child as a result of participation in NCAL programming either on or off NCAL premises. Neither my child or I, nor the heirs, administrators, executors, and assigns of either shall ever institute, or aid in the institution of any action at law or otherwise against NCAL on account of any injury to my child or I, or their/my property resulting from my/their program participation. I HEREBY RELEASE NCAL, its Board of Governors, Trustees, Officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims for personal injuries to my child/I or loss of or damage to their/my property arising out of their/my activities as a NCAL program participant.
2. I understand that the handling, use and riding of a horse involves the risk of injury or death. I also understand that under Vermont Law an equine activity sponsor is not liable for an injury to or the death of a participant in equine activities resulting from the inherent risks of equine activities that are obvious and necessary, pursuant to 12 V.S.A § 1039. With full knowledge of these and all other dangers inherent to the sport of horseback riding and equine activities, including serious injury and death, I am knowingly participating in boarding/riding and or other equine activities at North Country Animal League Stables and voluntarily engage myself (and/or my minor child) in these activities and fully assume all risks involved.
3. I agree to fully and forever release , indemnify and hold harmless North Country Animal League, and the officers and directors (“Indemnitees”), and their employees, owners, riding instructors, and other agents acting on behalf of or for Indemnitees from any and all liabilities due to injuries, death, claims, damages, actions or losses, which may arise out of my, my minor child’s, or my guest’s presence at North Country Animal League Stables or the boarding and handling of my horse(s), including without limitation, ordinary negligence.
4. Except in the event of gross negligence or willful misconduct, I shall bring no claims, demands, actions or litigation against the Indemnitees or their employees, owners, its riding instructors, and other agents acting on behalf of or for the Indemnitees for any economic losses and non-economic losses due to bodily injury, death or property damage, sustained by me or my minor child (if applicable) in relation to the premises and operations of North Country Animal League Stables.